100 WC week #6

                                               Misty Slough 


Hi I am Trina coming to you live from KDTV here at Misty Slough. People have reported to authorities that legs wave been spotted sticking out of the middle of the pond. Officers are saying they where not human legs,  So what could they be. The mystery legs were wearing navy blue jeans and mucky old black boots. If you notice any peculiar things going on in Misty Slough please contact authorities right away. Thank you and back to you Kacy.   

Comments

  1. A well done story. I can tell is comes straight from a reporters perspective. Great use of some powerful language such as peculiar. Keep up the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job I love the idea of a reporter telling the story I wish that I had thought of writing it this way

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment