100 WC week #5

        My Most Treasured Item


She walks around the house all day. Her fluffy ears look like some one crimped them. Her adorable hazel brown eyes look at me while I am eating and I cant stand to not give her a nibble. She will bark at cats but not in a scary way, all she wants to do is play. She adores her belly rubs. My mom and dad got her when I was in kindergarten  that was when she was extremely small now she is big.since she was little she has been the most adorable thing I have ever seen.


Comments

  1. I am guessing it is your pet dog. You have used many adjective to describe her physically and her personality. Check that your last sentences begins with a capital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent and detailed description of your pet dog. I especially like the description of her ears as being fluffy like they were crimped. Overall a well written piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment